Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Finds

TGIF! There is nothing better than a relaxing evening at home after a long week. I'll be spending tonight with a glass of wine and doing some recipe testing.

Here are some items I am loving lately.


Favorite chips as of late:
I am not a big chip person, but these have a simple ingredient list and are gluten free and vegan. I love them with hummus or the Trader Joe's dips below :) Late July is a family run business that makes organic and Non-GMO snacks. With all the hype about GMOs, I feel comfortable having these chips instead of other fried or unhealthy snacks. 

Ingredients: Organic ground whole corn, organic expeller pressed sunflower and/or organic expeller pressed safflower oil, organic brown rice, organic chia seeds, organic grain and seed blend (organic flax, organic millet, organic brown rice, organic quinoa, organic amaranth), organic evaporated cane juice and sea salt

Favorite Friday indulgence:
Anyone out there know of any good vegan wines? 

Favorite dessert:

Favorite dips:
My mom introduced me to these and I can't get enough of them!

Stay tuned this weekend for a few delicious recipes (a couple involving chocolate ;)!

Happy Friday everyone!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment