Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sticky Fingers?

Tuesdays are my day off so I thought I would start my day going to my new favorite bakery. I love searching on Yelp to find the next best place to try out. Sticky Fingers Baking Company is located in Ventura on Main St. and is definitely worth a try. I may have gone there two times this week already ;) Sunday I tried their vegan coffee cake muffin which was so moist, fluffy, and delicious, I knew I had to go back there again. Today I got an almond milk latte and decided to try out two of their pastries. The gluten-free chocolate peppermint cookie and the lemon poppy seed muffin (both vegan!). The cookie was more like a muffin top which I loved, with crunchy bits of sugar on top. They were both really moist and flavorful. I am sure I will be going back to this bakery to try a new pastry soon! I also love this bakery because it has a small neighborhood feel and they have something for everyone: gluten free, vegan, and regular baked goods. How can you go wrong with that?!

check out their goodies here!

What I got:

 Their display case:

last picture via


Have a fantastic day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment